Mock Exam Date: March 29, 2018, 5 PM, Manila Time. Only 140 slots available on a first–come, first–served basis. This is FREE.
Requirements and Guidelines:
1. Only those who are members will get a slot. If You are not yet a member, join our FB group right after submitting your registration. FB Group Name: “PhiLSAT Comprehensive Review”
2. PC with strong internet connection. Not cell phone, not tab, not ipad.
3. Chrome Web Browser.Our Exam Portal will run smoothly on Chrome. If you insist on using Internet Explorer or Firefox, expect technical difficulties. You will not be able to re-access the exam in case you get disconnected. So better use Chrome. We won’t be able to entertain questions related to technical difficulties that you may experience as a result of non-compliance. System will not allow you to retake.
4. Valid email address. After you register online, we will send you via email your unique username and password for the web-based mock PhilSAT. This means that no one can access the link for the exam, except you. The system will detect multiple access which will automatically block you to complete the examination.
5. Facebook. Aside from the unique username and password, there’s a second-level password needed to access the exam which will be announced via FB live/post 10 minutes prior the scheduled mock examination. We want this experience to be as secured and unique experience as possible for all participants.
6. Free registration. But we only have 140 available slots on a first come, first-serve basis.
7. Time Pressure. Expect the mock exam to be time pressured just like the actual PhilSAT. The mock exam will run for approximately 2-3 hours. Failure to click SUBMIT within the timeframe will invalidate your exam. System will not allow you to retake.